BLS Renewal for Healthcare Providers
This course is designed for healthcare providers who are re-taking the course before their BLS Provider card expires.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice. Students also complete a written exam.
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- AHA textbook is available (sold separately)
Gold Package: BLS+Fire Safety= $115
Silver Package: BLS+First Aid= $115
Bronze Package: CPR AED+First Aid=$95
Premium Package: BLS+Fire Safety+First Aid=$170
***Blended Courses can be done on the same day. Please contact us to coordinate. There is a $5 service charge for Card payments.
Monday 10:00 am, 4:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am, 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am, 4:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am, 6:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am
Sunday 10:00 am, 1:00 pm