Hospital Fire Safety
The Hospital Fire Safety class fulfills the Los Angeles Fire Code requirement that all employees of acute care hospitals, psychiatric facilities, convalescent homes, and skilled nursing facilities within the boundary of Los Angeles City be trained in fire safety and possess a valid fire safety certification card.
Upon completing the course, you will be issued both a BLUE card (valid for 4 years) and a PINK card (valid for 2 years).
Due to Covid-19, our Fire Safety classes are now virtual! Join us via zoom and your certificate will be emailed to you instantly! The duration of the classes will be approximately 3 hours.
- Evacuation procedures
- Fire extinguishers - types and uses
- The requirements for a hospital fire safety program by the State and Los Angeles City
- How to read stairwell ID signs
- Fire safety design concepts in buildings
- The 4 Principles of what to do in case of fire or smoke
- Fire protection systems and equipment
- Drags and carries
- Home fire safety
Gold Package: BLS+Fire Safety= $115
Silver Package: BLS+First Aid= $115
Premium Package: BLS+Fire Safety+First Aid=$170
***Blended Courses can be done on the same day. Please contact us to coordinate. There is a $5 service charge for Card payments.
Beware of scams!
Anyone offering hospital fire safety training must possess a valid Los Angeles Fire Department Certificate of Fitness! To verify instructors are duly certified, visit the LAFD website